Discover Paris's most famous sights and monuments on a single tour. This tour of Paris by night includes a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the illuminated capital, a panoramic coach tour of the city, plus an hour-long cruise along the Seine in a glass-topped boat. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to experience the magic of Paris as nights falls.
Champs Elysées avenue
Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach will give you an opportunity to visit Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights with an audio guide (individual headsets). Special commentary for children is also available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. Marvel at Paris's most beautiful and well-known sights: the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
Then step aboard for an hour-long audio guide cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with terrace. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine: The Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, etc.
Thanks to your priority access with our Eiffel Tower tickets, you will skip the line and speed up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's most iconic monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet high. Take in the magnificent panoramic views of the capital by night and spend time exploring this incredible monument on your own.Your tour will end at the Eiffel Tower.
Seine river at night
Please note :
- The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Bateaux Parisiens company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
- You are able to purchase the top floor ticket directly to the cash desk on the 2nd floor.
- The Seine river cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
- In mid-Summer, part of the tour will take place in daylight
- The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slo
- Available languages for city tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
The price includes:
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
The price does not include:
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Further information on your confirmation voucher :
You will receive your confirmation and your tour voucher in 2 separate emails. Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your departure.